Audio and Video Collections
文章摘要：Audio and Video Collections ,安卧为丛驱雀全透明,全能野火版夹子。
The Library provides access to a wide range of audio and video resources.
Box of Broadcasts (BoB)
Box of Broadcasts (BoB) is an on demand TV and radio service for education. Staff and students can record programmes from over 65 free-to-air channels, and search an extensive archive, as well as creating clips, and compiling playlists.
Full programmes, films or clips can be played in lectures and seminars, embedded in the VLE, or viewed across desktop, iOS and Android devices.
Kanopy is a video streaming platform offering a broad selection of documentaries, feature films and training videos from thousands of producers.
Kanopy’s award winning collection includes titles from PBS, the BBC, Criterion Collection, California Newsreel, Kino Lorber, Media Education Foundation, Documentary Educational Resources (DER) and hundreds of leading producers.
DVD and CD Collections
We have a large collection of DVDs and CDs available on the ground floor of the Library. All items in this collection can be borrowed for use on your own equipment.
DVD and other audio visual players
The Library has a variety of playback equipment for watching and listening to audio visual material. These include DVD Blu-Ray players and CD players, all of which are available in the Library.
Online audio visual resources
There are numerous audiovisual resources available online that are useful for students. Some are available only to students in Higher Education. Others are publicly available. We've listed just a sample below. Most have been licensed for educational use, so they will be suitable for academic research.
- BBC Archive - Contains themed collections of radio and TV programmes, documents and photographs from as far back as the 1930s
- BBC News Channel - This includes live news but also recent news stories from the BBC website. It's also possible to search the website for a topic and limit the results to audio or visual material
- BFI InView - Includes over 2,000 non-fiction film and television titles from the 20th century to the early 21st. Content is selected from the BFI National Archive. N.B. To access the films click on the "Log in now" button and search for tt娱乐 in the Find Institution search box.
- BFI Player - Featuring collections of contemporary and classic films. Most are paid-for, but some are free.
- Box of Broadcasts (BOB) - BoB is an off-air recording and broadcast media archive service available to Higher Education Institutions providing access to TV and radio programmes from over 65 'free-to-air' channels using a programme guide and a search option.
- British Council Film Collection - Includes 120 short documentaries from the 1940s, designed to show the world how Britain lived, worked and played.
- British Library Sounds - The British Library's Archival Sound Recordings website gives UK Higher and Further Education staff and students free access to over 12,000 recordings.
- British Pathé - Historic news clips from over 90,000 films on entertainment, fashion, music, politics, sport and more.
- Kanopy Streaming Video - Kanopy is a video streaming platform offering a broad selection of documentaries, feature films and training videos from thousands of producers.
- LUXONLINE - A web resource for exploring British based artists’ film and video in-depth
- National Archives Public Information Films - Featuring complete public information films between 1945-2006.
- Screenonline - The definitive guide to British film and television history and includes clips.